Healing Presence by Jennie Bennett 12/27/22

This is something I wrote back in December. I’m still praising God today for the healing that has taken place over the past 8 months! It’s not been easy, but the freedom on the other side is something I never thought I could experience. I’m learning more everyday how to lean into Him and not mask my fears.

December 2022Now where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2Corinthians 3:17


I’ve experienced first hand in the past few weeks that because Jesus came down and dwelt (tabernacled) among us, His presence never leaves or forsakes us. God has brought more clarity as to what His presence dwelling inside of me really means. “What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: ‘I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.’ 2 Corinthians 6:16

He has given me clearer vision to experience His presence and be more keenly aware of it. As the sin of idols in my life are crushed, the constant feeling of numbness is being removed and replaced with thanksgiving. A soft heart is emerging from the heart of stone. I’m beginning to love deeper and experience the joy of His presence in a new way. Everything is a little brighter and fear of the future is turned to hope. I look forward to more layers being peeled back and more of Him taking over my life as I learn to lean into His constant, abiding presence. 


“My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me” (Galatians 2:20, NLT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Soil

Spring Up by Jennie Bennett